Revision Date: May 7, 2023
- Information We Collect
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto. The types of information we collect depend on your interactions with the Platforms and the choices you make.
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto, such as:
- Registration and Profile Information: When you register for a ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto account, we collect your phone number. You can also choose to provide additional information to create a profile, such as a name, email address, photo or other personal information.
- Communication with Us: When you contact us directly, such as when you email us with a question, we may collect information about you, including your name, email address, phone number, and the content of your communication.
- Payment Information: If you choose to make a purchase through ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto, we will collect payment information from you, such as your credit card number and billing address.
When you access or use ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: We collect information about your interactions with ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto, such as the pages or other content you view, your search queries, and other actions you take.
- Device and Log Information: We collect information about the device you use to access ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We also log information about your use of ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto, including access times, pages viewed, and IP address.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device when you access ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto, including through GPS, Wi-Fi, or other means.
1.3 Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, such as:
- Third-Party Services: If you choose to link your ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto account with a third-party service (such as a social media account), we may receive information about you from that service, such as your username, basic profile information, and friends or contacts.
- Other Users: Other users of ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto may provide information about you when they submit content through the Platforms. For example, if another user submits a message that includes your name, we may collect and process that information.
- How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and improve ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto;
- Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Personalize your experience with ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto and the content we provide;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- Comply with our legal obligations, protect our rights, and enforce our policies;
- Provide customer support and troubleshoot technical issues;
- Provide you with updates, promotions, and other information about ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto, subject to your communication preferences;
- Create aggregated or de-identified data that we may use and disclose for any purpose, including to improve ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto, conduct research and analysis, and publish reports.
- How We Share Information
- With vendors, service providers, and consultants who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With other users of ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto when you voluntarily submit information through the Platforms, such as in a message or forum post;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of DataStreams or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto that the information you provide will be shared
4. Your Choices
4.1 Account Information
You may update or correct information about yourself by logging into your ZenithAI or ZenithAI Auto account and making the necessary changes.
4.2 Communication Preferences
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by contacting us. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
4.3 Location Information
You can prevent your device from sharing location information by changing the settings on your device. However, please note that if you do so, some features of ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto may not be available to you or may not function properly.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto.
- Data Security
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Children’s Privacy
ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto are not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
- Contact Us
DataStreams Solutions, LLC
5300 W Donges Lane,
Brown Deer, WI,
- Additional Information for Users in the European Economic Area and Switzerland
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
9.1 Legal Basis for Processing
When we process your personal data, we will only do so in the following situations:
- We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., processing payments for ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto).
- We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to communicate with you about our products and services or to improve ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto.
- We have your consent to do so. For example, we may seek your consent to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
- We need to comply with a legal obligation.
9.2 Data Subject Requests
If you are a resident of the EEA or Switzerland, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section above.
9.3 Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
9.4 Data Transfers
We may transfer personal data we collect about you to countries outside of the EEA or Switzerland. We will take appropriate measures to ensure that the recipient of your personal data complies with the appropriate data protection laws and regulations, including by implementing appropriate safeguards such as Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please see our California Privacy Notice at zenithai.io/privacy-california.
- Do Not Track
ZenithAI and ZenithAI Auto do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
- Your Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, Nevada law may provide you with the right to opt-out of the sale of certain personal information. To learn more about your Nevada privacy rights, please see our Nevada Privacy Notice at zenithai.io/privacy-nevada.
Last updated: May 7, 2023.